- Hot job
A prestigious international business working within sports, entertainment and music is recruiting for an Account Receivable Assistant to join their team! This company is a genuine market-leader and works with some of the biggest brands around.
You'll be working within a buzzy team with a real friendly welcoming environment while working with household names in entertainment and sports. This company is based in the heart of London, with excellent transport links, fantastic places for lunch, and a great location for lunchtime walks!
This is a real top-level Accounts Receivable opportunity where you can get stuck in and make a proper impact in the team. The team is expecting to take on some exciting upcoming projects and you'll have the chance to contribute and shape the team and their output.
As an Accounts Receivable, you will:
- Process and log client payments using Navision.
- Invoice clients and commission on behalf of artists, agents, and sports professionals.
- Handle reconciliation of multi-currency accounts.
- Manage client accounts and client payments for departments, invoicing clients and preparing remittance advice.
- Contacting banks regarding payment difficulties.
- Update and maintain account files.
The Ideal Accounts Receivable will have:
- Ideally 2+ years experience in Accounts Receivable/Credit.
- Intermediate/Excellent Excel Skills.
- Experience using Navision.
You'll receive a salary of up to £38k plus benefits. The company also offers extensive benefits including private medical and dental insurance, eye care, season ticket loans, participation in a government backed cycle-to-work scheme and more!
To Apply: click Apply to have your application considered by one of our expert consultants. We welcome all applicants! Regrettably we may not be able to acknowledge all CVs, but each will be carefully checked for suitability. Apply today!