- Hot job
A prestigious International Client working within sports, entertainment and, music is recruiting an Account Receivable Assistant to join their team, due to company growth. This is a long-term Temp to Perm position with the option of going permanent in Summer 2022. This position is an Immediate Start, with interviews taking place ASAP.
As an Accounts Receivable Assistant, you will:
- Process and log client payments using Navision.
- Invoice clients and commission on behalf of artists and agents .
- Handle reconciliation of multi-currency accounts.
- Manage client accounts and client payments for departments, invoicing clients and preparing remittance advice.
- Contacting banks regarding payment difficulties.
- Update and maintain account files.
This is a great opportunity to reignite your career in stimulating working environment , in amazing offices in central London . The role offers lots of scope for training and personal development from a very supportive Team Manager
The Ideal Accounts Receivable Assistant will have
- Ideally 2+ years' experience in Accounts Receivable/Credit.
- Intermediate/Excellent Excel Skills.
- Experience using Navision.
The successful Accounts Receivable Assistant will receive up to £19 per hour, £33,000 pro-rata in return. Interviews will be carried out over Teams immediately and this position offer Hybrid working
If this role is for you, please email your CV to us & we will be in touch to discuss the opportunity. We welcome all applicants! However, we regret only successful applicants will be contacted.