- Hot job
Fantastic opportunity in an exciting company , for over 10 years, this dynamic media organisation has been at the forefront of the media industry and boasts an impressive portfolio of clients and services. They have seen year-on-year growth in both staff and revenue. They are now looking for a driven Credit Controller to join their accounts team and playing pivotal role in reducing overall company debt.
The position, whilst based in south west London, may allow for you to work from home 2 days per week. You will be working in a friendly busy media company with a very encouraging boss who always wants you to develop your skills and grow into the role. The company has great benefits and inclusive work culture. Apply now!
As the successful Credit Controller, you will be responsible for:
- Ensuring that all invoices & credit notes are raised, posted, and reconciled
- Issuing monthly statements of accounts to all clients.
- Collecting outstanding debt via telephone & email, reducing DSO.
- Collaborating with events teams to accelerate the debt collection process.
- Attending events to reconcile any outstanding monies.
- Clearing the unallocated suspense account monthly.
- Data entry of all financial information onto Sage & Dimensions.
- Negotiating payment plans with clients.
To be successful as our new Credit Controller you will:
- Have excellent communications skills (written & verbal).
- Have a track record of excelling in a credit control role.
- Be a proficient user of MS Office Packages.
- Ideally have a working knowledge of Sage and/or Dimensions.
- Be an enthusiastic, target-driven individual with a passion for recovering debt whilst maintaining strong business relationships.
In return you will receive a salary of up to £32k dependent on your level of experience. An addition you will receive great benefits such as: discretionary bonus, pension scheme, Private Healthcare, attendance bonus, cycle to work scheme & private healthcare. This is an immediate start role with interviews, offers and onboarding all being done through MS Teams in line with the most recent government guidelines.
To apply for the role please email your CV to me & I will be in touch to discuss to opportunity. Due to the high level of applications, there may be a delay in our consultants getting back to you.