- Hot job
Lettings Accounts Assistant
Award winning independent Estate Agency in Southwest London are recruiting a Lettings Accounts Assistant to join the finance team. This is an exciting opportunity to join a growing, established and highly respected company. Apply now!
The offices are located on a vibrant high street close to shops, great pubs, and restaurants. This is a great team with a friendly inclusive atmosphere and an excellent open social environment.
Duties of the Lettings Accounts Assistant will include:
- Receipting the rent received from our bank statements onto the company software system.
- Creating landlord statements.
- Chasing outstanding rents.
- Creating reports.
- Carrying out the daily accounts procedures.
- Organising refunds.
- Setting up new tenancy accounts in the system.
We are looking for someone who:
- Is good at communicating
- Able to work under pressure
- Meet deadlines
- Able to work on their own
- Able to follow instructions
- A good attitude towards hard work
- You will have regular interaction with senior figures within the business, this is a great opportunity to work for a fast-paced growing company and to be part of a great team.
Due to the high number of applications only successful candidates will be contacted. The Lettings Accounts Assistant may also be known as a property accounts assistant, finance assistant or accounts assistant.