*Account Executive * International Membership Organisation *£25,000 per annum + Commission *Amazing benefits & close to tube stations, bus stops, bars and restaurants!
For over 60 years this membership organisation has been providing expert advice, guidance and training to a massive portfolio of clients across the UK and in recent years they have become international! Now they are looking for you to join the sales team as an Account Executive to help grow the membership base!
As the new Account Executive you will be responsible for:
- Developing the businesses revenue stream through renewing contracts and sourcing new business
- Developing and maintaining solid business relationships with clients and using this to cross-sell services
- Hitting and exceeding agreed KPIs and personal sales targets
- Re-establishing commercial relationships with lapsed clients
- Ensuring that all records are kept up-to-date on Salesforce
- Attending events and client meetings to strengthen relationships and identify new sales opportunities
What you’ll need to be successful as the new Account Executive :
- Previous experience working in a sales/account management role
- A proven track record of hitting KPIs
- The ability to develop and maintain relationships
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
- If you’ve used Salesforce before that would be a plus but not essential
This role is an immediate start position and as well as receiving a competitive basic salary and excellent benefits, you will also be joining a team that will support and nurture you.
To apply for the role please get in contact with me via email on email@example.com or give me a call on 020 8246 4877.