Do you have a track record of successfully managing Accounts Payable Teams and making Accounts Payable processes more efficient? If so, then this is your opportunity to join a nationally renowned business as the new Accounts Payable Manager.This is a fantastic oppertunity to join a high profile company , sharpen your skills and buld your career.There are oppertunities for Hybrd working and working from home ,WFH. Apply today !
Your responsibilities as the new Accounts Payable Manager:
- Overseeing the duties of the Accounts Payable team
- Act as key point of contact with internal department heads, liaising on regular basis to address emerging supplier issues
- Manage the day-to-day running of the purchase ledger, ensuring all supplier invoices have been entered and reconciled at the end of each month
- Monitoring and reviewing team workload, KPI setting and reporting, team development and training
- Review and pay creditors within agreed payment terms
- Managing and processing weekly payment runs
- Processing invoices and taking a "hands-on" approach to team management
- Overseeing PO process
- Recommending changes to improve the AP process
What you’ll need to be the new Accounts Payable Manager:
- A minimum of 5 years' relevant/transferable AP experience gained in a commercial office environment and team management experience
- Experience of implementing new processes to improve the overall AP process
- An independent, flexible and collaborative approach to work
- Be a proficient user of MS Excel & Sage
Salary, Benefits & Hours:
In return you will receive a salary of £35,000-£40,000 dependent on experience. On top of that you’ll also be provided with: pension scheme, Private Healthcare, attendance bonus, cycle2work scheme & private healthcare.
This is an immediate start role with interviews, offers and onboarding all being done through MS Teams in line with the most recent government guidelines.
To apply for the role please email your CV to us & we will be in touch to discuss to opportunity. Due to the high level of applications there may be a delay in our consultants getting back to you.