A prestigious International Client working within sports, entertainment and, music is recruiting an Account Receivable Assistant to join their team, due to company growth. This is a long-term temp position with the option of going permanent in Spring 2022. This position is an Immediate Start, with interviews taking place ASAP and a start date for the beginning of 2022.
As an Accounts Receivable Assistant, you will:
- Process and log client payments using Navision.
- Invoice clients and commission on behalf of artists.
- Handle reconciliation of multi-currency accounts.
- Manage client accounts and client payments for departments, invoicing clients and preparing remittance advice.
- Contacting banks regarding payment difficulties.
- Update and maintain account files.
The Ideal Accounts Receivable Assistant will have
- Ideally 2+ years’ experience in Accounts Receivable/Credit.
- Intermediate/Excellent Excel Skills.
- Experience using Navision.
The successful Accounts Receivable Assistant will receive up to £19 per hour, £33,000 pro-rata in return. Interviews will be carried out over Teams immediately and the week of the 27th of December. This position is Work From Home following current Government advice.
If this role is for you, please email your CV to us & we will be in touch to discuss the opportunity. We welcome all applicants! However, we regret only successful applicants will be contacted.