Leading London fashion brand have an amazing opportunity for a graduate calibre finance administrator or accounts assistant to join their accounts team. The company is one of the fastest growing fashion brands, funded by some of the UK’s most prominent business leaders.
The environment is fast paced, entrepreneurial and would suit a dynamic, bright and enthusiastic individual who is as passionate about the business and developing a finance career. This is an exciting time for the company, working in an environment where change and new ideas are celebrated and every person who works here contributes to the company’s future. Ideally you will be an accountancy or finance graduate who has some working experience and is looking for take the next step in their career.
The role will offer the successful candidate fast career progression, non finance study support towards ACCA or CIMA and fantastic working environment.
Main Duties & Responsibilities
- Loading the sales and returns files into Sage ensuring they balance back to online platform
- Stock adjustments and transfers relating to the warehouse and stores
- Posting supplier invoices and credit notes into Sage
- Reconcile Sage supplier accounts to supplier statements
- Cash reconciliation from the different payment sources
- Assisting in the bank reconciliation
- Assist in the monthly stock take
- 50% of the time will be spent doing data entry with the other 50% managing the purchase ledger and adhoc requirements
Essential Skills & Experience
- Highly computer literate (MS office specifically Excel)
- Previous experience working on a financial package (advantageous but not required)
- Studying towards ACCA or CIMA
- Must be detail-orientated, deadline driven, and able to multi task with solid organisational and time management skills
- Proactive and highly motivated team player; ability to thrive in a fast paced environment is essential
Salary £18,000 to £20,000
Benefits 23 days holiday, pension and non financial study support
We have many different vacancies, we will contact you once we have thing suitable. Crowley Cox is acting as an employment business or agency.
Crowley Cox is a specialist Financial Recruitment Consultancy. We handle appointments at all levels from Finance Directors, Financial Controllers to Part Qualified and Qualified by Experience candidates. We offer permanent, contract, temporary and interim personnel.
Part Qualified and Qualified by Experience candidates. We offer permanent, contract, temporary and interim personnel.