Buzzing, funky and modern media agency have an exciting opportunity for a accounts administrator or office junior to join their friendly team. If you love working in a busy environment with the accounts and marketing department and have had office or accounts experience, have used Excel and are looking for your next role, read on! This role would suit an enthusiastic person who is eager to get stuck in and develop your career please get in touch. If you have dealt with stock that would be a great advantage.
To assist in all aspects of the stock ledger. Data entry and reconciliations in the sales ledger and across the general ledger
Duties and responsibilities
• Processing of stock movements on inventory management
• Raising invoices for all sales and promotional goods orders.
• Receipting of stock on inventory management system from delivery notes
• General filing duties in relation to sales and inventory
• Periodic stock reconciliation work
• Processing and posting of digital income invoicing for both UK and US divisions
• Reconciliation of US Freight Costs
• Processing recharges and reconciling the recharge account.
• An enthusiastic individual with office experience
• Good computer skills
• A dynamic self-starter with a proactive approach.
• Be able to process high volumes of data to a high degree of accuracy.
• Be able to communicate effectively with both colleagues and customers.
• Be able to use Excel to a basic degree and pick up new IT packages quickly.
• Previous inventory processing and reconciling would be an advantage
Salary: £18,000 to £19,000
Benefits: 20 days holiday (plus 8 days bank holidays) state holder pension and amazing colleagues