*Accounts Administrator *£22k-£25k per annum + amazing benefits! *Award-winning Tech Company in very accessible area of SW London! *Immediate start role!
A leading tech company based in an accessible area of London are looking for you to become their next Accounts Administrator! For over 20 years they have been providing innovative, luxury tech solutions, winning multiple awards in the process. If you’re looking to grow your accounts career in a transactional role then this is the perfect position for you!
As the successful Accounts Administrator you will be responsible for:
- Preparing and raising sales invoices on Sage
- Managing Credit Control process
- Resolving client queries
- Processing bank receipts
- Coordinating with project teams ensuring processed are raised in line with SLAs
- Preparing account reconciliation statements
- Reviewing project reports
- Data entry of purchase invoices on Sage
- Issue, chase and check credit card analysis forms and receipts
- Processing staff expenses on Sage
- Stock Repairs & Returns Process - Sage
- Verifying stock received against delivery notes, process goods received on Sage
- Project profitability reporting (ad hoc)
To be successful as the new Accounts Administrator you will:
- Have strong admin skills with a numerate mind and strong attention to detail
- Be enthusiastic and able to work under pressure
- Have a flexible approach to work and not be shy to assist in helping others
- Have experience processing stock
- Ideally have experience using Sage (not essential)
Salary & Benefits:
In return you will receive a salary of £22k-£25k dependent on your level of experience. An addition you will receive great benefits such as: pension scheme, Private Healthcare, attendance bonus, cycle to work scheme & private healthcare. This is an immediate start role with interviews, offers and onboarding all being done through MS Teams in line with the most recent government guidelines.
To apply for the role please email your CV to me & I will be in touch to discuss to opportunity. Due to the high level of applications there may be a delay in our consultants getting back to you.