*Accounts Assistant *Luxury Fashion Sector *£22k-£25k per annum + Benefits *If you love the Fashion Industry and want to grow your career in accounts then this is the perfect role for you!
This luxury start-up business has carved out an amazing niche for themselves in the fashion industry. They are now looking for an Finance Assistant to join their team to look after their transactional accounts. You will also gain valuable exposure to different areas of the fashion industry, such as production, wholesale, and e-commerce.
As the successful Accounts Assistant you will be responsible for:
- Obtaining approval for supplier invoices from the relevant head of department
- Posting supplier invoices, ensuring that they are coded correctly
- Dealing with supplier queries and reconciling supplier statements
- Ensuring that the purchase ledger is accurate and investigating any discrepancies
- Raising sales invoice to our wholesale and e-commerce customers
- Raising credit notes
- Dealing with customer queries and reconciling customer statements
- Processing refunds to our e-commerce customers
- Ensuring that the sales ledger is accurate and investigating any discrepancies
- Credit control and sending statements out to customers
- Reservations for press loans and photoshoots
- Booking stock received against purchase orders and investigating discrepancies
- Updating and maintaining the holiday and sick leave tracker
- Office management and maintenance
- Other ad hoc office duties as required
To be successful as the new Accounts Assistant you will:
- Have previous experience working in a transactional accounts role
- Have started or completed your AAT qualification
- Be well versed in MS Excel and ideally have used Xero before
- Be a team player and not be afraid to roll your sleeves up and get involved with non-accounts related tasks
Salary: £22,000 to £25,000 per annum
Benefits: 20 days holiday, pension, company healthcare and leave early on Friday!
To apply: I can be reached via email on firstname.lastname@example.org or give me a call on 020 8246 4877.