*Accounts Assistant *Competitive Salary + Study Support + Tonnes of Amazing Benefits *SW London/Remote *Globally Recognised Sports Company
Are you a budding accounts enthusiast, who is looking to take the leap from a transactional role to one where you will gain some amazing month-end reporting experience and catapult your career to the next level? If so, then look no further! A globally recognised sports agency is looking for you to become their next Accounts Assistant!
As the successful Accounts Assistant you will be responsible for:
- Assisting with the preparation and creation of the management accounts
- Monthly reporting and excel based financial analysis such as debtor reports & monthly management account reporting.
- Perform monthly balance sheet reconciliations and month-end procedures for key business subsidiary.
- Maintaining fixed asset schedule and post monthly depreciation journals.
- Creating quarterly VAT reports and returns.
- Ensuring all expenses are authorised and processed efficiently and accurately as well as maintaining approval forms.
- Producing monthly expenses statement and journal for the GL.
- Identify and process all cash receipts including notifying relevant departments.
- Update the daily bank balances & process bank reconciliations.
- Supplier statement reconciliations.
- Reconcile advance accounts and petty cash balances.
- Support the finance team with audit queries during the year-end audit process.
To be considered for the role of Accounts Assistant you will:
- Be studying AAT and looking to being ACCA or CIMA studies.
- Have a good working knowledge of accounts software (ideally MS Dynamics).
- Be eager to learn with a flexible approach to work.
- Have a solid working knowledge of the accounts receivable process.
- An interest in sports would be a big plus!
Salary & Benefits: you will receive a compeitive salary + discretionary bonus scheme, study support, 20 days holiday per annum plus bank holidays, private Healthcare, group personal pension scheme, ride2work scheme & Free parking on site.
To apply: please send me your CV via email to liam @ Crowley cox .co .uk. If shortlisted for the role we will be in touch with a phone call. Due to high number of applications we receive and the fact all of our consultants are working from home, unfortunately we will not be able to respond to every applicant. Please head over to the Crowley Cox website/LinkedIn page to see our other employment opportunities.