*Accounts Assistant *£22k-£25k per annum + Amazing Benefits *If you have 1+ years’ worth of accounts experience this is a fantastic opportunity to take your career to the next level!
The business has been going for over 90 years and has become a household name across London and The Home Counties. Now they are looking for an Accounts Assistant to play a pivotal role in their finance team. This is your chance to join a fun, nurturing team where you can develop your existing skills and grow with a very well-established and stable company!
As the successful Accounts Assistant you will be responsible for:
- Reconciliation of customer accounts & payment allocations.
- Daily and month-end balance sheet reconciliations.
- Support Customer Service team with sales invoice related queries.
- Support Credit Control team in issuing statements, payment reminders and cash collections.
- Processing cheque & credit card payments.
- Update customer accounts with correct information and ensure service contracts are set up correctly.
- Checking customer/client accounts for any discrepancies or duplications and rectifying those issues efficiently.
What you’ll need to be our new Accounts Assistant:
- Experience working in a transactional accounts role.
- An understanding of accounting principles & double-entry bookkeeping.
- An intermediate Excel skills and ideally Sage X3 experience.
- You will be eager to learn and driven to hit deadlines.
- A great communicator and team-player!
In return you will receive a salary of £22k-£25k dependent on your level of experience. An addition you will receive great benefits such as: pension scheme, Private Healthcare, attendance bonus, cycle to work scheme & private healthcare. This is an immediate start role with interviews, offers and onboarding all being done through MS Teams in line with the most recent government guidelines.
To apply for the role please email your CV to me & I will be in touch to discuss to opportunity. Due to the high level of applications there may be a delay in our consultants getting back to you.