*Accounts Assistant *Immediate Start! *£25,000 to £28,000 per annum + Amazing Benefits!
For over a decade this luxury business has become a leader in their field and grown an international portfolio of clients across Europe, America and Asia and as a result of expansion the team is now looking for a new Accounts Assistant to join their team!
As the successful Accounts Assistant you will be responsible for:
- Managing the billing process, ensuring invoices are sent out promptly and accurately
- Helping the credit controller in chasing overdue payments and reducing debtor ledger
- Having excellent relationships with clients and resolve any queries as necessary
- Ensuring all receipts are booked to the sales ledger and sent to clients promptly
- Preparing the clients refund schedule (weekly)
- Posting multi-currency bank receipts
- Posting intercompany transactions and reconciliations
- Reconciling revenue and debtors between SAGE and in house system
- Preparing a weekly aged debtor report
To be successful as the new Accounts Assistant you will:
- Have previous experience working in an accounts receivable/sales ledger role
- Be able to work towards tight deadlines in a fast-paced environment
- Ideally have experience using Sage Accounts Software
- Ideally have experience dealing with multi-currency ledgers
- If you have experience working closely with a sales team then that would be a big plus
In return you will receive a salary of up to £28,000 dependent on experience as well as some lovely benefits such as: health insurance, pension, staff lunches and fun away days!
To apply: I can be reached via email on firstname.lastname@example.org or give me a call on 020 8246 4877.