*Accounts Assistant with Study Support *Immediate Start *£25k-£28k per annum *Amazing Benefits!
An exciting, innovative and progressive media company have a new requirement for an Accounts Payable Assistant to join their finance team on a permanent basis. Working in a busy, supportive and fast paced environment you will be able develop your career taking on more responsibility and completing your professional accounting qualification. The company have modern offices, recently celebrated 20 years’ of trading and offer great benefits.
As the successful Accounts Assistant you will be responsible for:
- Entering purchase invoices in an accurate and timely manner, in accordance with UK and EU sales tax rules.
- Leading the internal approval process for supplier invoices
- Managing the supplier payment process to ensure that suppliers are paid on time
- Maintain an accurate Purchase ledger and ensure Supplier reconciliations are up to date
- Being the main point of contact for any internal or external Accounts payable queries
- Maintain an organized filing system and ensure documentation is readily available for both Internal and External Audit.
- Provide ad-hoc general accounting assistance to the Financial controller and Finance team.
- Handle all staff expense claims ensuring approvals are in place.
- Assist with the preparation of VAT returns/EC Sales & P11D forms.
- Help with the month end balance sheet reconciliations/month end process.
To be successful as the new Accounts Assistant you will:
- Have experience working in a transactional accounts role
- Have a working knowledge of Sage Accounting Software and Excel
- Be a strong team player who is on-the-ball and flexible approach to work
In return you will receive:
Salary: £25,000 to £28,000 with study support
Benefits: 25 days holiday (excluding bank holidays), Pension, Gym & Yoga, Ride to Work Scheme
To apply: I can be reached via email on email@example.com or give me a call on 020 8246 4877.
Crowley Cox’s LinkedIn page- give us a follow too while you’re there!