Leading Media company in the West End have a new and exciting requirement for a Accounts Assistant who is studying or is AAT qualified to join their busy, buzzing team. The environment is fast paced, friendly and upbeat. The have fantastic benefits including Friday night drinks, team days out and Charity fund raising days.
- Dealing with the accounts for the clients for all our agents
- Processing of all fees to client’s accounts
- Processing of client recharges
- Bank reconciliations
Daily tasks include:
- Banking of cheques
- Processing of all monies (both cheques and direct payments) in various currencies.
- Twice weekly payment runs (both BACS and cheque)
- Sending of overseas payments via our Coutts banking system
- Raising VAT invoices and chasing VAT payments on behalf of clients
- Dealing with telephone queries from clients/purchasers
- Providing relevant account information to client’s accountants
- Journal Postings/corrections
- Liaising with agents about incoming monies
- Knowledge of SUN accounting would be useful
- Competence in Excel required
Salary £23,000 to £28,000
We offer 20 days holiday which increases by a day each year up to a maximum of 25 days and we close the office over Christmas and New Year and do not ask staff to take this from their annual leave.