Award winning Design Agency who has an amazing client base across Europe are recruiting an accounts assistant or finance assistant to join their team. The company provide high end design solutions for clients across the globe and have been consistently growing over the past five years. As a member of the team you will have the opportunity to travel to their different sites and benefit from their amazing benefits including bonuses, pension, medical, nights out and team building.
They promote from within, have won some of their industries most sought after awards and have some of the best offices in London.
Role purpose: The key responsibilities for this role will involve purchase and sales ledger tasks and ensuring all these are completed accurately and within the given timeframe.
Key Responsibilities and Deliverables:
- Ensuring that purchase invoices are approved by the relevant line manager
- Processing approved supplier invoices, credit notes, expense claims and credit cards
- Administering all company credit cards e.g. spending limit, cancellations etc.
- Set up supplier payments and prepare the relevant reports for review
- Responsible for administering petty cash in all currencies held
- Performing monthly reconciliations of trade creditors, petty cash and employee loan accounts
- Liaising with Travel Coordinators and PA’s regarding travel itineraries to ensure travel expenses are coded and billed accurately to Clients.
- Raising sales invoices for Client rechargeable expenses,
- Where required, assisting the HOF in resolving Client queries arising from the recharge invoices
- Collating invoices and receipts relating to the company’s foreign VAT registrations
Qualifications and work experience:
- Previous experience in a similar role
- Previous experience within a creative and/or luxury goods environment would be desirable
Skills and Attributes:
- High level of accuracy and attention to detail
- Ability to work within all established structures and templates
- To be an Ambassador for the company values (Humility, Integrity, Agility)
- Experience of working with Sun Accounts would be an advantage
- Advanced Microsoft Word and Excel skills
- Working knowledge of UK VAT rules
- Clear and concise written and oral communication skills
- Analytical and able to self-review their work prior to manager review
- Self-starter able to set the standard by their own professionalism and attitude
- Ability to organise their own workload and see a task through to conclusion
- Client focused with the ability to go the extra mile
- Curious, proactive with a common sense approach
Salary: £25,000 to £26,000
Benefits: 25 days holiday, bonuses, pension, medical and much more!