*Accounts Assistant *Temp to Perm Opportunity *Immediate Start *Free Parking & Free Lunch! *£12.50-£13.50 per hour
An exciting opportunity has arisen for you to become the new Accounts Assistantat one of London’s most exclusive membership organisations who have been at the forefront of the luxury lifestyle industry for over 100 years!
You will be joining a tight-knit accounts team and gain huge amounts of exposure to month-end activities! This is a fantastic opportunity for someone with solid transactional experience to expand their knowledge.
As the successful Accounts Assistant you will be responsible for:
- Maintenance of the general ledger and all bookings into Sage200
- Weekly bank reconciliations.
- Preparing weekly sales reports.
- Preparing daily cash flow
- Liaising with suppliers, clients and stakeholders.
- Dealing with all supplier queries, providing supplier remittances when requested.
- Managing the supplier chain and preparing fortnightly payment runs.
- Manage the filing system.
- Manage customer refunds.
- Handle all staff expense claims ensuring approvals are in place.
- Assist with the preparation of VAT returns/EC Sales & P11D forms.
- Help with the month end balance sheet reconciliations/month end process.
To be considered for the Accounts Assistant role you will need:
- Previous experience working in a busy transactional accounts role
- Exposure to month-end accounts
- Knowledge of Sage would be hugely beneficial
- A flexible attitude to work and "roll your sleeves up" attitude
In return you will receive a salary of £12.50-£13.50 per hour with the opportunity to go perm after approximately 2 months. You will also receive free lunches, there is free onsite parking and flexible working hours (please ask for more details)!
This is an immediate start role so please apply now to be considered!
To apply: I can be reached via email on firstname.lastname@example.org or give me a call on 020 8246 4877.
Crowley Cox’s LinkedIn page- give us a follow too while you’re there!