Accounts Assistant: Multi-Award Winning, Family Run Business established over 90 years ago! £21k-£25k per annum + fantastic training and development prospects!
A family run business that have been around for over 90 years, own over 10 businesses and have won multiple awards for their services are looking for you to join their accounts team as their new Accounts Assistant!
As the new Accounts Assistant you will be responsible for:
- Being the first point of contact for any invoice or accounts queries via phone or email
- Allocating payments and reconciliation of customer accounts
- Providing support to the Credit Control team when required
- Processing cheque and credit card payments
- Daily and month-end balance sheet reconciliations
- Updating customer accounts as required
To be successful as the new Accounts Assistant you will:
- Have experience working in a transactional accounts role
- Have experience working in an SME environment
- Have intermediate Microsoft Office skills
- Ideally have experience using Sage
- Be a team player with a flexible approach to work
This type of opportunity doesn’t come very often due to the low rate of turnover in this accounts team. You will be working in a team that will teach you a lot and offer genuine career prospects, so to avoid disappointment please apply now!
You can apply via email on firstname.lastname@example.org or better yet give Liam a call on 020 8246 4877.