Accounts Assistant- Award Winning Luxury Goods Company with Free Parking Nearby! £26,000 per annum + Unbeatable Benefits!
An internationally renowned luxury goods company who have been around for over 30 years and won many awards for their work are looking for a new Accounts Assistant to join their growing team! You will play a key role in both the accounts payable and accounts receivable process.
As the successful Accounts Assistant you will be responsible for:
- Ensuring that purchase invoices are approved by the relevant line manager
- Processing approved supplier invoices, credit notes, expense claims and credit cards
- Administering all company credit cards e.g. spending limit, cancellations etc.
- Set up supplier payments and prepare the relevant reports for review
- Responsible for administering petty cash in all currencies held
- Performing monthly reconciliations of trade creditors, petty cash and employee loan accounts
- Liaising with Travel Coordinators and PA’s regarding travel itineraries to ensure travel expenses are coded and billed accurately to Clients
- Raising sales invoices for Client rechargeable expenses
- Resolving Client queries arising from the recharge invoices
- Collating invoices and receipts relating to the company’s foreign VAT registrations
Skills & experience needed to be the new Accounts Assistant:
- Previous experience working as an Accounts Assistant
- The ability to work efficiently under pressure
- Proficient at using MS Office packages
- Be a team player and not be shy to take on extra responsibility
- If you’ve used SUN Accounts that would be a big plus!
As well as a competitive basic salary- £26k per annum, you will also receive fantastic benefits such as 25 days holiday, bonuses, competitive pension and much more!
This is an immediate start role so if you’re looking please do get in touch! I can be reached via email on firstname.lastname@example.org or give me a call on 020 8246 4877.