Dynamic, fast paced company with on site parking are recruiting a part time accounts assistant (15 to 20 hours a week) due to consistent growth. The role would suit a motivated, individual looking to work as part of a small friendly team. The company is a major manufacturer of communication equipment with a well-established, global reputation. The accounts assistant will report to the financial accountants and finance director and will assist in the running of routine accounts duties as outlined below primarily to support the growth of the company’s international ventures and inter-company account management. This is a temporary role.
- Intercompany Office Support - The parent company, based in the UK supports 3 subsidiaries in various stages of development, all three require accounts and processing support.
- Purchase ledger - Input purchase invoices, validate invoices against items or services received & process payment runs to suppliers for Australian and French Subsidiaries
- Employee expenses - Process employee expense reports, credit card receipts and travel advances for Australian and French Subsidiaries
- Credit Control maintain accounts receivables, submit monthly customer statements and follow up overdue accounts for Australian and French Subsidiaries
- Administration - minute and note taking, keeping filing systems and support in record keeping
- Other -Assist the Financial Accountants and Finance Director with any other duties as required, Liaise with customers and suppliers to assist with queries as they arise
- Excellent attention to detail, methodical approach to work and ability to accurately enter data
- Great organizational skills with the ability to manage several matters simultaneously and work to deadlines
- Good computer literacy and confident working with numbers
- Good verbal and written communication skills
- The ability to work independently and as part of a team
- An honest and discreet attitude when dealing with company accounts
- French language skills desirable
- Experience working with SAP Business One or similar ERP systems desirable
- Basic Accounting qualification desirable
Please send your CV through to email@example.com or give me a call on 020 8246 4877.