Who doesn’t love a challenge? Do you have experience within Luxury Goods, Design Industry, Supply or Goods industries? Amazing opportunity for bright, hardworking and determined individual to join the procurement finance department. This role encompasses the delivery cycle of Projects from beginning to end with particular focus on the Procurement and Merchandising Budget for Client Goods. You will be working with a strong finance team, 10, reporting to the Financial Controller (FC) and Head of Finance (HoF).
THE JOB ROLE
Your previous skills and knowledge will give you the ability to excel in the following areas of the project lifecycle:
- The Merchandising Contract & Budget
- Understand the terms of the contract, the budget, and payment schedule.
- Set up a merchandising project planner with the agreed fee for the design, management and procurement of the client goods (Owner’sSupply).
- Investigate and understand the treatment of VAT and which route/processes need to be taken.
- Draft emails for H0F to request funds from clients in accordance with the payment schedule.
- Open and manage new bank accounts for each project, setting up international transfers and multi-currency transactions for approval by the FC.
- Propose amendments to the project planners to reflect accurate income per project and discuss with the HoF.
- Provide merchandisers with budget availability reports including analytics of funds spent across various purchase codes.
- Draft emails for the HoF to update clients on their account status by issuing a funds summary detailing money we have received from the client Vs the money we havespent.
Procurement and Processing
- Process all purchase invoices on SUN Systems and Filemaker accurately so that theyreconcile
- Ensure all invoices andproformasarecodedupwiththecorrectElementandaccountnumbers.
- Complete a regular check on Filemaker to ensure the project is still withinbudget
- Process bank payments on a daily basis from the correct Project bankaccount.
- Check the bank to ensure we have enough funds available in the project bankaccount.
- Manage Supplier and Creditor
Delivery of project and reconciliation
- Liaise with Customs/Clearance agents to ensure all deliveries leave with correct export/import documentation, commercial invoice and certification according to VAT legislation.
- Reconcile all costs at the end of each project to produce a full project reconciliation for the client and make sure all records are accurate forsubmission.
Monthly Reports & Administration
- Complete EC sales list and Intrastatforms on a monthly basis
- Submit monthly VAT reports to FC to ensure monthly international VAT returns to France, Germany and Italy amongst others, are completed within the correctdeadlines.
- Undertake monthly reconciliations of SUN against Filemaker, the supplier’s pro forma account and client bankaccounts.
- Complete a reconciliation of the Client DepositAccount.
- Maintain accurate filing for merchandising purposes.
- The high quality and bespoke nature of our merchandise procurement can lead to unusual and stressful situations occurring on a regular basis which require a common sense and practical approach.
Skills and Attributes
- Advanced Excel and Word skills.
- Knowledge of SUN Accounts would be an advantage.
- High level of accuracy and attention to detail.
- Excellent organisational skills.
- Good numeracy skills.
- Client focused with the ability to go the extra mile
- Happy to work in a small team
- Flexible and adaptable to meet business needs
- Confident and outgoing
- Previous experience working within the luxury goods market would be beneficial
PAY AND BENEFITS
- Salary £28,000 to £37,500
- Hours 9:30-5:30pm - Monday toFriday
- 23 days annual leave perannum
- Lunch will be provided
- Luxurious office environment
- Private health insurance
- Life insurance
- Company pension scheme
- Season ticket loan
- Ride to workscheme
- Child care vouchers