Accounts Assistant for fast-paced, Top 100 Law Firm in the bustling heart of Central London! £22,000-£25,000 per annum dependent on experience! This is a multi-award winning firm that offers a fun, challenging working environment, competitive salary and amazing benefits!
For almost 80 years this leading firm has been at the forefront of what they do and has led to them receiving numerous internationally recognized awards and accreditations. They are now looking for you to join their growing finance team as an Accounts Assistant- a fantastic opportunity for a bright spark looking to break into accounts. Alternatively this would be a fantastic role for a second jobber looking for a challenging accounts role.
As the successful Accounts Assistant you will:
- Process receipts and allocating cash to sales invoices
- Process fees and charges
- Deal with any fee-earner queries
- Prepare top-up payments
- Code and process invoices on SUN
- Manually authorise cheques
- Reconcile supplier statements and bank statements
- Count Petty cash and approvals as necessary
- Post journals as directed by Head of Finance
What you’ll need to be our new Accounts Assistant:
- Ideally 1 years’ experience working in accounts (ideal)
- Excellent arithmetic, written and verbal communication skills are required for liaising with clients, partners and other members of the firm across all levels of the business
- Excellent attention to detail
- Confident manner, organised, persistent, tactful but firm in dealing with senior personnel in both client organisations and the firm.
- If you speak French that’s a big plus!
Not only will you receive a competitive salary but you’ll also be lucky enough to receive: Contributory pension scheme, Annual Season Ticket Loan, life Assurance Scheme, Group Income Protection, discretionary Performance Related Bonus, Travel Insurance, and Flexi Time with the option of taking 8 flexi day’s holiday per year.
If this sounds like the opportunity you’ve been looking for then please don’t hesitate, apply now! You can apply via email on firstname.lastname@example.org or give me a call on 020 8246 4877.