Award winning Design Agency who has an amazing client base across Europe are recruiting an accounts assistant or finance assistant to join their team. The company provide high end design solutions for clients across the globe and have been consistently growing over the past few years. As a member of the team you will have the opportunity to travel to their different sites and benefit from their amazing benefits including bonuses, pension, medical, nights out and team building.
The key responsibilities for this role will involve raising project rechargeable expenses sales invoices and ensuring our Clients are invoiced accurately in accordance with the Contract and within the given timeframe.
Key responsibilities and deliverables
- Reviewing project rechargeable expenses to ensure that they have been processed correctly paying close attention to those where foreign VAT has been applied. Make amendments on Sun Systems where necessary.
- Liaising with Travel Coordinators and Department Teams regarding travel itineraries to ensure expenses are coded accurately Raising sales invoices and preparing supporting documentation for project rechargeable expenses,
- Following review and approval by the Project Manager / Head of Department, draft the accompanying email to the Client for sending by the Head of Finance
- Assisting the Head of Finance in resolving Client queries arising from the recharge invoices
- In accordance with the deadline, calculate the rechargeable expenses accruals and prepare the monthly reconciliation of project rechargeable expenses for review
- Assisting in the provision of information during the year-end audit
Qualifications and work experience - Previous experience in a similar role
Skills and attributes
Experience of working with Sun Accounts would be an advantage
Advanced Microsoft Word and Excel skills
Working knowledge of UK VAT rules
High level of accuracy and attention to detail
Previous experience within a creative and/or luxury goods environment
Clear and concise written and oral communication skills
Curious, proactive with a common sense approach
Analytical and able to self-review their work prior to manager review
Self-starter able to set the standard by their own professionalism and attitude
Ability to organise their own workload and see a task through to conclusion
Client focused with the ability to go the extra mile
Salary £24,000 to £26,000
To apply get in touch ASAP! you can reach me via email at firstname.lastname@example.org or even call me on 0208 246 4877