Outgoing, exciting and fast growing company with modern offices near the river have an excellent opportunity for an accounts assistant or finance assistant to join the finance team. This is a busy role working in a friendly and welcoming team which will give the successful candidate a fantastic opportunity to develop and progress in their finance career. They offer excellent benefits including on-site parking, gym membership, private medical, 21 days holiday plus bank holidays and pension scheme. Ideally you will have Sage Line 50 experience.
The role will be varied and incorporate a mix of transactional accounts, stock reporting, project costing and admin duties. There will be opportunities to develop within the role and to contribute to the month end process.
- Post supplier invoices onto Sage Line 50
- Prepare payments on Banking system
- Update daily cashflow and revenue reporting stats on Excel
- Reconcile creditor accounts
- Raise client invoices
- Credit control
- VAT returns
- Bank reconciliations for multiple bank accounts
- Credit card statement and expenses reconciliations
- Stock system update
- Project costing input
Requirements of the role
- The successful candidate would ideally be part qualified AAT or a finalist
- Ideally have at least 2 to 3 years’ experience as an Accounts Assistant
- You will require excellent communication skills and have the ability to liaise with both finance and non-finance individuals.
- Computer literate with good excel skills and experience in using Sage Line 50
- Knowledge of stock controls and processes desired but training will be provided
- Eager to learn and develop within a Finance role.
Salary £25,000 to £27,000
Benefits: Benefits include Gym membership, Private Medical, 21 days holiday plus bank holidays, we are about to launch a pension scheme,
Please send your CV through to firstname.lastname@example.org or give me a call on 020 8246 4877.