Fast paced, busy and high growth company have an immediate requirement for an Accounts Assistant who has experience using Xero to start as soon as possible. The company have bright modern offices and excellent benefits. Voted one of the best places to work, they give excellent training and develop their staff.
Your profile and responsibility:
The candidate filling this role will be involved in most aspects of financial operations and will be reporting to the Financial Controller.
- Maintenance of the general ledger and all bookings into the system.
- Weekly bank reconciliations.
- Preparing weekly sales reports.
- Liaising with suppliers, clients and stakeholders.
- Dealing with all supplier queries, providing supplier remittances when requested.
- Managing the supplier chain and preparing fortnightly payment runs.
- Manage the filing system.
- Manage customer refunds.
- Handle all staff expense claims ensuring approvals are in place.
- Help with the month end balance sheet reconciliations/month end process.
- Intercompany Invoices upload
Your essential and required skills:
- Good analytical skills, computer skills - particularly MS Excel.
- Previous experience of Xero would be an advantage.
- Excellent organisation, time management, attention to detail and a great team attitude.
- Confident, with good communication and written skills.
- Parking spaces are also available for those who drive.
Send your CV through to email@example.com or give me a call on 020 8246 4877.