Crowley Cox is recruiting an experienced Accounts Payable Assistant on behalf of an innovative, progressive and fast growing company based in South West London. The role involves contributing towards the smooth running of the accounts department, reporting to the Accounts Payable Manager, the Accounts Payable Assistant will be responsible for assisting in running the purchase ledger and invoice processing for the accounts department. This role would suit somebody who has had two years experience in a finance department and is seeking the next step in their career.
Day to day functions include of the Accounts Payable Assistant
- Ensuring the accurate and timely processing of supplier invoices
- Obtaining invoice authorisation in line with company policies
- Assisting with weekly BACS and manual payment runs
- Assisting with month-end cut-offs
- Maintaining and reconciling the monthly purchase ledger control accounts
- Supplier statement reconciliation
- Query resolution
Ideally you will have:
- Proven experience of high volume processing of purchase invoices with high values
- Experience dealing in multi-currency
- Experience of working with finance systems - Navision experience preferred
- Able to work autonomously and as part of a team
- Good communication and organisational skills
- Possessing excellent business awareness and acumen
You will, ideally, have at least two years of accounts payable experience ideally within an SME environment, be extremely organised, have an eye for detail and strong analytical and problem solving skills together with a good command of the English language.
This is a great opportunity for an energetic and motivated person to join a successful and dynamic firm.
Salary £23 000 to £28 000 plus benefits per annum plus benefits such as 24 days holiday, medical healthcare, discount on products and Bonus up to 10% of salary based on personal and business performance.
Please send your CV through to firstname.lastname@example.org or give me a call on 020 8246 4877.