*Accounts Payable Assistant *up to £28,000 per annum *Award-Winning Luxury Goods Company
This is your opportunity to join a driven and vibrant team as the new Accounts Payable Assistant! For over 30 years this business has been pushing the boundaries of their market through expert and luxury innovation. The company is growing rapidly making now a fantastic time to join the business!
As the successful Accounts Payable Assistant you will be responsible for:
- Processing all purchase invoices on SUN Systems and Filemaker accurately so that they reconcile.
- Ensuring all invoices are coded correctly.
- Processing manual bank payments on a daily basis from the correct Project bank account.
- Bank reconciliation as well as reconciliation of Trial Balance and Aged Creditors.
- Managing Supplier and Creditor accounts
- Assisting with Monthly Reports & Administration
- Collating reports on project expenditure for expenses and deliveries.
- Undertake monthly reconciliations of SUN against Filemaker
- Maintain accurate filing and financial records
To be successful as the new Accounts Payable Assistant you will:
- Have previous experience in a transactional accounts role
- Have a strong knowledge of double entry accounts
- If you’ve used SUN before that would be a bonus
- Be a proficient user of MS Office packages
- Be a diligent worker who also has a sense of humour and flexible approach
- Luxury goods market experience would be beneficial
In return you will receive a salary of up to £28,000 per annum + some amazing benefits including free lunches, social events etc.
To apply: I can be reached via email on email@example.com or give me a call on 0208 246 4877.
Crowley Cox’s LinkedIn page- give us a follow too while you’re there!