*Accounts Payable Assistant *Leading International Retail Group *Ongoing Temporary Position paying £12.00-£14.00 per hour! *January start!
For the past 20 years this business has revolutionised the way we buy things and they have truly grown into one of the biggest retailers in the world!
They are now looking for someone to join their growing Accounts Payable team. This is the perfect role for someone who has stock experience and 1-2 years' worth of transactional accounts experience.
As the successful Accounts Payable Assistant you will be responsible for:
- Matching warehouse stock with supplier invoices
- Helping to prepare multi-currency payment runs
- Ensuring prompt payment for stock
- Ensuring correct debit note deductions are raised and deducted
- Verifying debit notes and chasing approval from suppliers
- Paying suppliers within agreed time frames and resolution of queries in a timely manner.
- Checking accounts with debit balances and requesting refunds
- Chasing approval for unapproved invoices
- Major account reconciliation
- Liaise with auditors during year end process.
- Ad hoc reporting duties
What you’ll need to be successful as the new Accounts Payable Assistant:
- Multi-currency transactional experience
- You will have worked in a high volume transactional role
- Intermediate Excel skills
- Experience dealing with stock is essential
- You will be a team player, with a good sense of humour and stay composed under pressure
Rate of pay: £12.00-£14.00 per hour (incl. holiday pay) dependent on experience
Benefits: Pension, subsidised lunch, staff discounts, amazing social events and much more!
To apply: I can be reached via email on email@example.com or give me a call on 020 8246 4877.
Crowley Cox LinkedIn page- give us a follow too while you’re there!