*Accounts Payable Assistant *International Luxury Brand *Up to £26,000 dependent on experience *Amazing Benefits Package
For over 30 years, this business has been at the forefront of their market and through their innovative approach, they have built up a very impressive portfolio of clients.
They are now looking for a new Accounts Payable Assistant to join their team due to growth. This is the perfect role for someone who wants to fine tune their accounts payable skills and gain some great exposure to month-end.
The successful Accounts Payable Assistant will be responsible for:
- Ensuring that purchase invoices are approved by the relevant budget holder
- Processing approved supplier invoices, credit notes, expense claims and credit cards on Sun
- Administering all company credit cards
- Setting up supplier payments and prepare the relevant reports for review
- Preparing accruals for purchase invoices at month end
- Performing monthly reconciliations of trade creditors
- Ensuring travel expenses are coded and billed accurately
- Collating invoices and receipts relating to the company’s foreign VAT registrations
- Assisting in the provision of information during the year-end audit.
- Any additional, ad-hoc accounting duties as required
To be successful as the new Accounts Payable Assistant you will:
- Have previous experience in a transactional accounts role
- Have a strong knowledge of double entry accounts processing
- Have a solid working knowledge of MS Word and Excel is essential
- Be a team player who is composed and can work well under pressure
- If you’ve used Sun before that would be a plus but not an essential
Salary: Up to £26,000 per annum dependent on experience
Benefits: 23 days holiday, free lunch, private healthcare, life insurance, pension, season ticket loan and much more!
To apply: I can be reached via email on email@example.com or give me a call on 020 8246 4877.