Accounts Payable Assistant- Luxury and quintessentially British Business who have won a multitude of awards for their work! £20,000-£24,000 per annum dependent on experience + benefits.
For over 30 years this company has been producing luxury goods with expert precision which has resulted in them being regarded as one of the UKs most prestigious companies. They are now looking for an Accounts Payable Clerk to join their team, a perfect role for a bright first-jobber or someone looking to take their accounts career to the next level!
As the successful Accounts Payable Assistant you will:
- Process a high volume of invoices (circa 500 per month)
- Batch, code and allocate invoices on Microsoft Navision
- Reconcile supplier statements
- Complete payment run and payment processing into NAV
- Set up new suppliers and deal with any queries via email and telephone
- Take part in ad-hoc project work with senior members of the accounts team
To be successful as the new Accounts Payable Assistant you will:
- Have a positive attitude and a flexible approach to work
- Have a keen eye for detail and pick up on any mistakes made
- Ideally have experience using Microsoft Navision
This is a fantastic opportunity to work at a highly prestigious company with excellent progression prospects and if you are looking for your next challenge in accounts then this could well be the opportunity for you!
To apply for the role please get in contact via email on liam@Crowleycox.co.uk or better yet give me a call on 020 8246 4877.