*Accounts Payable Coordinator *Up to £30,000 per annum + Amazing Benefits *Award-Winning Luxury Goods Company *Working remotely at present to ensure the safety of all their team.
This is your opportunity to join a driven and vibrant team as the new Accounts Payable Coordinator ! For over 30 years, this business has been pushing the boundaries of their market through expert and luxury innovation. You will play a key role in the accounts team and supporting key commercial projects!
As the successful Accounts Payable Coordinator you will be responsible for:
- Ensuring that purchase invoices are approved by the relevant budget holder.
- Processing approved supplier invoices, credit notes, expense claims and credit cards.
- Raising supplier payments and preparation of reports.
- Preparation of accruals for purchase invoices at month end.
- Monthly general ledger reconciliations.
- Providing key information during the year-end audit.
- Being the first point of contact for any supplier queries.
- Coding and processing travel expenses.
- Leading the testing of the purchase ledger functionality of the new ERP system.
- Administering all company credit cards monthly.
To be considered as our new Accounts Payable Coordinator you will:
- Have a minimum of one-year purchase ledger experience.
- Good understanding of double entry bookkeeping.
- Be up to speed on UK and Global VAT legislation.
- Have experience using SUN accounts (desirable).
- Be a team player who can communicate well at all levels.
In return you will receive a salary of up to £30,000 per annum + some amazing benefits including free lunches, season ticket loan and company bonus scheme & social events!
To apply: I can be reached via email on liam @ Crowley cox .co .uk please send your CV to apply for the role. Due to the high volumes of applications received, unfortunately we will only be able to respond to those who have been shortlisted for the vacancy.