Busy, buzzing and fast paced hospitality company with offices here and in the US are recruiting an Accounts Payable Team Leader to join their dynamic accounts team. The company are experiencing strong growth both in the UK and abroad. They offer fast career progression, excellent benefits and supportive working environment. Ideally you will have multi-currency an have used Microsoft Dynamics NAV but this is not essential.
- Supervising the duties of the Accounts Payable team to ensure the large volumes of invoices are being processed within a timely manner
- Ensuring general Accounts Payable duties are being maintained by the Accounts Payable team
- Assist the Accounts Payable Manager with on-going process improvement initiatives and streamlining the Accounts Payable function
- Act as a key point of contact with internal department heads, liaising on regular basis to address emerging supplier issues
- Manage and maintain supplier relationships to ensure smooth supply of goods
- Continia and NAV system administration, monitoring and managing the day-to-day running of the purchase ledger, ensuring all supplier invoices have been entered and reconciled at the end of each month.
- Ad-hoc requests as requested by senior members of the Finance Team.
Accounts Payable Team responsibilities:
- Review and pay creditors within agreed payment terms
- Processing and coding invoices
- Manage supplier queries and expectations
- Managing and processing weekly payment runs in both GBP and USD
- Monthly Supplier reconciliations
- Process employee expenses ensuring adherence to SOP’s
- Overseeing PO process
- Assisting with intercompany processing and reconciliations
- Assisting with Accounts Payable month end duties
- Posting and allocating payments
Professional qualification and competencies
- Minimum of 2 years' experience working within an Accounts Payable team
- Intermediate MS office knowledge (Word, Excel, etc.)
- Previous exposure gained to an accounting system,
- Microsoft Dynamics NAV and Continia preferable
- Exposure to multi-currency handling
- Experience working with US subsidiaries
Send your CV through to email@example.com or give me a call on 020 8246 4877!