Accounts Payable Specialist
Award-winning Property Company in Richmond- £27,000-£30,000 per annum! Immediate Start Role in an Exceptionally Entrepreneurial Business!
For over 20 years this business has been pushing the boundaries of innovation in their sector and through a mixture of clever design and ambitious goals they have become a well-established and award winning business. They are now looking for you to become the newest member of their accounts team as the Accounts Payable specialist.
As the successful Accounts Payable Specialist you will be responsible for:
- Accurate coding & posting of invoices
- Resolution of supplier queries
- Preparation of payment runs
- Setting up online payments
- Posting supplier payments
- Monthly aged creditor analysis
- Supplier statement reconciliation
- Weekly reporting on queries and unapproved invoices
- Liaising with budget holders on payment status
- Liaising with suppliers on payment status
- Issue debit and credit cards to staff
- Posting credit and debit card spend and reconciling to statement
- Issuing petty cash
To be successful as the Accounts Payable Specialist you will:
- Be highly organised and have fantastic problem solving skills
- Have previous experience working in an AP role
- Have a solid understanding of double entry bookkeeping and debits vs credits
- Be proficient at MS Excel (VLOOKUP’s, formulas etc.)
- Ideally have knowledge of CIS returns
- Have a flexible approach to work and be a team player
This is an immediate start role and will give you the opportunity to join a truly entrepreneurial business and develop your skills in complex transactional accounting. This is a great role for someone who is looking for a challenging AP role and wants to work locally in Richmond as opposed to The City.
To apply: I can be reached via email on email@example.com or give me a call on 020 8246 4877.
Crowley Cox’s LinkedIn page- give us a follow too while you’re there!