*Accounts Payable Team Leader * £26,000-£29,000 per annum + Study Support & Amazing Benefits! *IMMEDIATE START
For over 20 years’ this business has been leading the way in food & drink industry and after making big waves in the UK have expanded into the US market! They are now looking for an Accounts Payable Team leader to supervise the AP team, the perfect opportunity to step up the accounts career ladder.
As the successful Accounts Payable Team Leader you will be responsible for:
- Supervising the duties of the Accounts Payable team to ensure the large volumes of invoices are being processed within a timely manner
- Assisting process improvement initiatives and streamlining the Accounts Payable function
- Manage and maintain supplier relationships to ensure smooth supply of goods
- Managing the day-to-day running of the purchase ledger, ensuring all supplier invoices have been entered and reconciled at the end of each month.
- Review and pay creditors within agreed payment terms
- Manage supplier queries and expectations
- Managing and processing weekly payment runs in both GBP and USD
- Monthly Supplier reconciliations
- Overseeing PO process
- Assisting with intercompany processing and reconciliations
- Assisting with Accounts Payable month end duties
What you’ll need to be the successful Accounts Payable Team Leader you will:
- Have a minimum of 2 years of AP experience
- Ideally have experience on-boarding/supervising junior team members
- Ideally have experience using Microsoft Dynamics NAV
- Have multi-currency experience and ideally have experience dealing with international subsidiaries
In return you will receive a salary of £26,000-£29,000 per annum + study support & some awesome benefits! This is an immediate start role so, if successful you could get started before Christmas!
To apply: I can be reached via email on firstname.lastname@example.org or give me a call on 020 8246 4877.