Amazing opportunity - do you have strong start to finish accounts payable experience and want to gain management experience or perhaps you have supervisor or team leader experience and looking for your next opportunity in a dynamic. This exciting opportunity is due to continued growth and expansion to the US. The company culture non corporate, they promote from within, provide great training and have excellent benefits.
- Reporting to the AP Manager, your role as an Accounts Payable Supervisor / Team Leader will cover both managerial and financial duties such as:
- Supervising the duties of the Accounts Payable team, ensuring general Accounts Payable duties are being maintained and the large volumes of invoices are processed within a timely manner.
- Assist the Accounts Payable Manager with on-going process improvement initiatives and streamlining the Accounts Payable function.
- Act as a key point of contact with internal department heads, liaising on regular basis to address emerging supplier issues.
- Manage and maintain supplier relationships to ensure smooth supply of goods.
- Continia and NAV system administration, monitoring and managing the day-to-day running of the purchase ledger, ensuring all supplier invoices have been entered and reconciled at the end of each month.
- Managing and processing weekly payment runs in both GBP and USD.
- Assisting with Accounts Payable month end duties and intercompany processing and reconciliations.
What you'll need to succeed
- Minimum of 2 years' experience working within an Accounts Payable team, ideally with management responsibility.
- Competent MS office knowledge (Word, Excel, etc.)
- Previous exposure gained to an accounting system, Microsoft Dynamics NAV and Continia preferable.
- What you'll get in return
- Exceptional opportunity for personal training, development and promotion in line with our growth.
- 40% Food and Beverage discount across our business.
- An excellent company culture - brilliant employee recognition programs, Cycle to work scheme, Employee assistance helpline.
Salary £25,000 to £28,000
Please send your CV through to firstname.lastname@example.org or give me a call on 020 8246 4877.