Global events company have a new and exciting Accounts Payable role to start immediate! The company offer excellent benefits including travelling worldwide to their events. They also offer bonuses for all employees when targets are achieved company wide - not personal targets! Ideally you will have previous exposure to Accounts Payable or a similar related accounts experience.
This is your chance to earn up to £20,000 per annum as the team’s brand new Accounts Payable Assistant and gain experience working at a company that hold innovative events worldwide and have won loads of awards for doing so!
As the successful Accounts Payable Assistant you will be:
- Verifying invoices and updating the system (Netsuite)
- Enter the invoices into NetSuite system ensuring all the codes are correct
- Check and monitor account payable aging
- Checking accounts to check all payments are made in an efficient manner
- Maintain and update Payment Voucher file
- Answering all vendor enquiries and being an approachable point of contact
- Ensuring Credit card reconciliation and bank reconciliation is completed (daily)
- Liaising with different departments to solve client queries
- Provide support for events in local and overseas assign by management
As the successful Accounts Payable Assistant you will:
- Have an understanding of accounting principles
- Have solid data entry skills along with a numerate mind-set
- Proficiency in MS Office
- Ideally be of graduate calibre
- Be a relationship builder and a strong communicator
Salary £18,000 to £20,000
This is a fantastic opportunity to start your finance career after studying and the transactional experience will set you up for a very bright future in accounting.
If you're interested in the role please contact Sean on 020 8246 4877 or email firstname.lastname@example.org