Award winning Luxury Creative Agency who has an amazing client base across Europe are recruiting an accounts payable or purchase ledger assistant to join their team. The company provide high end luxury design solutions for clients across the globe and have been consistently growing over the past few years. As a member of the team you will have the opportunity to travel to their different sites and benefit from their amazing benefits including bonuses, pension, medical, nights out and team building.
They promote from within, have won some of their industries most sought after awards and have some of the best offices in London.
This is a processing role, working within the procurement finance team. You will have responsibility for accurately processing all invoices on our systems, whilst assisting with various monthly reports and admin tasks. This is a 12 month fixed term contract.
- Procurement and Processing
- Process all purchase invoices on SUN Systems and Filemaker accurately so that they reconcile.
- Ensure all invoices and proformas are coded up with the correct Element and account numbers.
- Process manual bank payments on a daily basis from the correct Project bank account.
- Bank Reconciliation
- Reconcile Trial Balance and Aged Creditors.
- Manage Supplier and Creditor accounts - checking Supplier Statements and chasing copies of unpaid invoices.
- Assistance on Monthly Reports & Administration
- Assist in collating reports on project expenditure for expenses and deliveries.
- Undertake monthly reconciliations of SUN against Filemaker, supplier’s pro forma account and client bank accounts.
- Maintain accurate filing.
Qualifications and Experience
- Previous experience in a similar role is essential
- Strong knowledge of double entry accounts processing is essential
- Knowledge of SUN accounts is desirable
- Advanced knowledge of MS Word and Excel is essential
- Luxury goods market experience would be beneficial
Skills and traits
- Ability to demonstrate high levels of common sense
- High levels of accuracy and attention to detail
- Adaptable, flexible and resilient
Salary £24,000 to £27,500
Working hours: 9:30am to 5:30pm