Fast growing tech company are recruiting an accounts receivable and credit controller to join the team initially on a 6 month fixed term contact. Having recently acquired a number of new companies, they are experiencing exponential growth and looking for likeminded, high calibre individual to join the team.
You will have a clear understanding of the accounts receivable function from start to finish, have a thorough understanding of the terms and conditions in contacts which clients invoices are based.
- Take ownership over the client billing process, ensuring invoices are accurate and sent out in a timely manner
- Actively manage overdue debtors by playing a leading role in improving the debtors chasing process and actively chasing outstanding debt
- Build strong relationships and communicate effectively with the sales team and senior team members
- Liaise with outsourced team in India to resolve invoicing queries
- Manage client relationships, ensuring invoice queries are resolved and debts are collected on time
- Ensure all receipts are booked to the sales ledger and sent to clients
- Prepare a schedule detailing the weekly client refunds
- Post multi-currency bank receipts
- Respond quickly to team and client queries in a professional manner
- Post intercompany transactions and reconciliations
Key Skills and experience
- Advanced MS Excel Skills
- 3 or more years accounts receivable experience
Please send your CV through to email@example.com or give me a call on 020 8246 4877.