*Assistant Accountant - 6 month temporary contract *Up to £15.00 per hour *Immediate Start- Apply Now Start Next Week *Internationally Renowned Business with Huge Client Portfolio
For over 30 years, this award winning consultancy have been leading the way in their sector which is displayed by their impressive portfolio of clients and expanding team.as a result of growth they are now looking for an Assistant Accountant to join the team.
As the successful Assistant Accountant you will be responsible for:
- Dealing with supplier queries and/or: reconciling supplier statements
- Assisting with month-end & year-end tasks such as balance sheet recs/p&l accounts on Sage
- Ensuring that the purchase ledger is accurate and investigating any discrepancies
- Obtaining approval for supplier invoices from the relevant head of department
- Posting supplier invoices
- Ensuring that the sales ledger is accurate and investigating any discrepancies
- Client queries - invoice queries, being able to breakdown their composition and explain to clients, verbally or written
To be successful as our new Assistant Accountant you will:
- Have 5+ years' all-round accounting experience including AP, AR, Credit Control & Balance sheet recs
- Have excellent communications skills both written and verbal
- Be a proficient user of Sage50, if not other Sage packages are an advantage
- Be able to work independently and hit the ground running
Salary & Hours: In return you will be paid a competitive salary of up to £15.00 per hour. Working hours are 09.00-17.30 Monday to Friday.
To apply for the role please email your CV across and if you have been successful for shortlisting we will be in touch to discuss the role further.
Due to the high volume of applications, unfortunately we will not be able to respond to all applicants. Please visit our website/LinkedIn page for other fantastic opportunities.