*Assistant Accountant *Salary of up to £35,000 per annum + Benefits *Lovely, Modern Offices in SW London *Fantastic Opportunity for You to Play a Pivotal Role in a Successful SME
For over 100 years this Membership Organisation has been offering members a supportive, international community within the creative sector. Now they are looking for an Assistant Accountant to join their tight-knit team and play a key role in the day-to-day running of the accounts function.
As the successful Assistant Accountant you will be responsible for:
- Processing manual payments.
- Issuing invoices & remittances.
- Credit control.
- Setting up new members’ accounts on Sage & CRM system.
- Direct debit reconciliation and reports.
- Completing export reports, payment reports & monthly management reports.
- Multi-currency payment runs & credit card reconciliations.
- Completing VAT & Company Tax returns.
- Managing the monthly payroll process (P60s, P11Ds, SSP, SMP etc.)
- Year-end reporting and liaising with the external auditor.
- Cash flow forecasting & budgeting.
- A little bit of everything & anything!
To be successful as the new Assistant Accountant you will:
- Be a flexible individual who is happy to get involved in every area of the business.
- Have experience in completing accounts up to trial balance.
- Ideally have used Sage50 before.
- Have come from an SME background & ideally have worked for a membership organisation before.
- Be passionate about delivering excellent operational and strategic support.
Salary & Benefits: In return you will receive a salary of up to £35,000 per annum + Competitive Benefits Package. Working hours are between 09.00-17.00 Mon-Fri with some flexibility.
To apply: I can be reached via email on liam @ Crowley cox .co .uk please send your CV to apply for the role. Due to the high volumes of applications received, unfortunately we will only be able to respond to those who have been shortlisted for the vacancy.