*Assistant Accountant/Credit Controller *£30k-£33k per annum + Benefits *Easily Accessible Area and fun Office Environment with Opportunities to Grow!
For almost 30 years, this business has been a market leader in the consultancy sphere and is continuing to grow from strength-to-strength. They have now grown their portfolio of clients globally and as a result they are looking for a new Assistant Accountant/Credit Controller to join the team!
As the new Assistant Accountant/Credit Controller you will be responsible for:
- Credit control duties both over the phone and via email
- Dealing with any supplier queries as required
- Issuing invoices & statements
- Approving supplier invoices on the bespoke system
- Supplier account reconciliation
- Company recharges
- Credit card reconciliation
- Assisting the management accountant with month-end duties such as posting journals and reporting
To be successful as the Assistant Accountant/Credit Controller you will:
- Be able to work independently and work to tight deadlines
- Have previous credit control/accounts receivable experience
- Have a working knowledge of Sage, Excel and Outlook and PowerPoint
- Be a natural communicator who builds relationships quickly
In return you will receive a salary of £30k-£33k dependent on experience as well as benefits such as: 23 days holiday, pension, regular team social events and more!
You will also be working with a knowledgeable and nurturing team giving you the opportunity to grow and develop professionally.
To apply: I can be reached via email on email@example.com or give me a call on 020 8246 4877.
Crowley Cox’s LinkedIn page- give us a follow too while you’re there!