Assistant Management Accountant- Temp Contract for Minimum 2 Months- International Membership Organisation! £15.00-£17.50 per hour!
An extremely well regarded and dynamic membership organisation in west London is looking for an experienced Assistant Management Accountant to join their team on a temporary basis for at least 2 months. As the successful person you should be a proficient user of Financialforce or at the very least Salesforce.
As the successful Assistant Management Accountant you will be responsible for:
- Bringing the Metrics workbook up to date.
- Creating/updating a MinM Delivery Report.
- Amending the Consolidated Delivery Report. This will involve adding further analysis, such as income by channel.
- Helping with the working papers for the 2018 statutory accounts.
- Arranging for international invoices to be automatically produced by Financialforce with the correct VAT amounts.
- Setting up BSCSL as a separate company within Financialforce
- Arranging for BSCSL invoices to be automatically produced by Financialforce with the correct UAE VAT amounts.
- Assisting with the reconciliation of the Deferred income balance sheet accounts
- Assisting with the introduction of Making Tax Digital (VAT).
- Reviewing all aspects of the processes within Finance to look to improve / increase automation.
You’ll need to able to commit to an assignment duration of at least 2 months, have experience doing balance sheet reconciliation work and ideally have used Financialforce/Salesforce. This is an immediate start role so please do get in touch ASAP!
I can be reached via email on email@example.com or give me a call on 020 8246 4877.