Exclusive, highly sought after and established retail company are recruiting a part qualified or finalist assistant management accountant to join the finance department. The company are a leader in their field, experiencing fast growth and offering excellent career progression. This is a great opportunity to get well-rounded, in-depth, experience in an exciting industry and working environment.
Your Profile and Responsibility:
The candidate filling this role will be involved in most aspects of financial operations. The position is perfect for an experienced accounts assistant looking to develop their career and work towards becoming a management accountant. The candidate will be report to the Financial Controller.
- Maintenance of the general ledger.
- Weekly bank reconciliations.
- Responsible for all month end balance sheet reconciliations (including intercompany) with supporting schedules.
- Assist with the production of monthly management accounts.
- Posting relevant month end journals, including but not limited to accruals/prepayments & depreciation.
- Assist with the preparation of VAT returns/EC Sales & P11D forms.
- Liaising with suppliers, clients and stakeholders.
- Support budgeting and forecasting process.
- Preparing weekly sales reports.
- Dealing with all supplier queries, providing supplier remittances when requested.
- Payment runs.
- Ad hoc tasks when requested.
Your essential and required skills:
- Applicants should preferably be fully qualified AAT/ part qualified ACCA, CIMA.
- Good analytical skills, computer skills - particularly MS Excel.
- Previous experience of Xero would be an advantage.
- Excellent organisation, time management, attention to detail and a great team attitude.
- Confident, with good communication and written skills.
- Start Date: Immediately
- Annual salary of £30,000 - £35,000 per annum (depending on experience)
- 28 days annual leave including bank holidays
- A fun and lively working environment based at our new headquarters in West London with a combined office, production site and a new recreation facility for staff.
- Great transport links from Waterloo and we are located close to District Line station or few mins walk from Brentford and Syon Lane Station.
- Parking spaces are also available for those who drive.