Global Media Agency have an amazing opportunity for graduate calibre individual to join the finance team. Are you ambitious, driven, commercially savvy, able to think on your feet and enjoy dealing with non-finance staff and senior management in person? The company offer fantastic benefits - free breakfast, early finish Fridays, regular bar night, season ticket loans, cycle to work scheme or gymflex and study support. Working alongside an engaging, nurturing and charismatic financial controller you will receive world class training, unmatched career progression and the opportunity to fast track your finance career.
Key attributes to be successful in this job require you to be a confident and articulate communicator and build credible relationships with all levels of personnel. Ideally you will be able to start within 2 weeks but if you are on one month’s notice this will be fine.
The environment is fast paced, constantly changing and dynamic. This role would suit a graduate who has been working in accounts and is looking for the next step in their career. You will provide “Front line assistance” to each agency and will also be heavily involved in the operational side of the agency, as well as the financial. This role requires someone who is hardworking, organised and ambitious.
- Help prepare monthly management accounts
- Help prepare regular forecasts and input into Hyperion
- Post journals and other relevant data entry
- Produce meaningful commentary and analysis of financial data
- Analyse/review revenue and costs to identify key areas that are driving the bottom line
- Manage the accounts payable system, ensuring invoices are coded and paid
- Work with the billing team to ensure invoices are raised in an accurate and timely fashion
- Working with the relevant digital agencies to increase business efficiencies
- Help prepare staffing plans for local and global clients
- Respond to internal and external audit requests
- Raise the level of commercial awareness within the company
- Assist the finance team in the transformation of the business into a cutting edge, commercially savvy, entrepreneurial team
Numerate with a strong attention to detail
Proactive team player willing to be flexible,
Proficient in completing accurate and high volume of work to strict deadlines
Strong academic education, 2:1 Degree or equivalent
Excellent Excel skills (Pivot Tables, vlookup, sumif)
Genuine interest in developing a career in finance
Lots of initiative and eagerness to learn!
Salary £24,000 to £27,000
Benefits: 25 days annual leave (in addition, the office closes between Christmas & New Year), Group Income Protection after 2 years, Life Assurance, Enhanced family friendly policies, Group Personal Pension Plan with matched contributions up to 6%, Free breakfast Early finish Fridays, Independent mortgage advice, Free eye tests, Regular Bar Night, Retail discounts Employee Assistance Programme, Plus a huge number of flexible salary sacrifice benefits including Private Medical Insurance, health screening, childcare vouchers, season ticket loans, cycle to work scheme, GymFlex, and may more!
Crowley Cox is acting as an employment agency. Crowley Cox is a specialist Financial Recruitment Consultancy. We handle appointments at all levels from Finance Directors, Financial Controllers to Part Qualified and Qualified by Experience candidates. We offer permanent, contract, temporary and interim personnel.