*Billings Assistantfor Top 100 Legal Firm *£22,000-£25,000 per annum + amazing benefits! *Immediate Start Opportunity- perfect for a numerate graduate who wants a challenging role in an accounts team!
For over 80 years this leading firm has been at the forefront of what they do and has led to them receiving numerous internationally recognized awards and accreditations. They are now looking for you to join their growing finance team as an Accounts Assistant- a fantastic opportunity for a bright spark looking to break into accounts. Alternatively this would be a fantastic role for a second jobber looking for a challenging accounts role.
As the successful Billings Assistant you will:
- Ensuring the prompt and accurate production of all bills, ensuring that they comply with relevant VAT rules and presentational standards
- Assist in the accurate processing of all write-offs of unbillable time and disbursements
- Dealing with any inter-folio transfers
- Preparing soft copy bills and arranging for distribution as directed
- Liaising with fee earners to resolve any queries
- Assist and support with E-Billing process
- Preparing Work in Progress reports and Costs Incurred reports for clients and fee earners
What you’ll need to be our new Billings Assistant:
- Be of a graduate calibre and ideally have studied a numerate degree
- Excellent arithmetic, written and verbal communication skills are required for liaising with clients, partners and other members of the firm across all levels of the business
- Excellent attention to detail
- Confident manner, organised, persistent, tactful but firm in dealing with senior personnel in both client organisations and the firm.
Salary: £22,000-£25,000 per annum
Benefits: Contributory pension scheme, Annual Season Ticket Loan, life Assurance Scheme, Group Income Protection, discretionary Performance Related Bonus, Travel Insurance, and Flexi Time with the option of taking 8 flexi day’s holiday per year.
To apply: I can be reached via email on firstname.lastname@example.org or give me a call on 020 8246 4877.