Billings Assistant for fast-paced, Top 100 Law Firm in the bustling heart of Central London! £22,000-£28,000 per annum dependent on experience! This is a multi-award winning firm that offers a fun, challenging working environment, competitive salary and amazing benefits!
For almost 80 years this leading firm has been at the forefront of what they do and has led to them receiving numerous internationally recognized awards and accreditations. They are now looking for you to join their growing finance team as a Billing Assistant- a fantastic opportunity for a bright spark looking to break into accounts.
As the successful Billings Assistant you will:
- Ensure the prompt and accurate production of all bills, ensuring that they comply with relevant VAT rules and presentational standards
- Assist in the accurate processing of all write-offs of unbillable time and disbursements
- Deal with any inter-folio transfers
- Prepare soft copy bills and arranging for distribution as directed
- Liaise with fee earners to resolve any queries
- Assist and support with E-Billing process
- Assist the Billing Supervisor in the provision of estimating services
- Prepare Work in Progress reports and Costs Incurred reports for clients and fee earners
- Provide billing information to fee earners on request
What you’ll need to be our new Billing Assistant:
- Excellent arithmetic, written and verbal communication skills are required for liaising with clients, partners and other members of the firm across all levels of the business
- Excellent attention to detail
- Previous experience of working in a partnership environment is preferred
- Confident manner, organised, persistent, tactful but firm in dealing with senior personnel in both client organisations and the firm.
Not only will you receive a competitive salary but you’ll also be lucky enough to receive: Contributory pension scheme, Annual Season Ticket Loan, life Assurance Scheme, Group Income Protection, discretionary Performance Related Bonus, Travel Insurance, and Flexi Time with the option of taking 8 flexi day’s holiday per year.
If this sounds like the opportunity you’ve been looking for then please don’t hesitate, apply now! You can apply via email on firstname.lastname@example.org or better yet give me a call on 020 8246 4877.