Billings Assistant for a fast-paced, Top 100 Law Firm in the bustling heart of Central London! £22,000-£25,000 per annum dependent on experience! This is a multi-award winning firm that offers a fun, challenging working environment, competitive salary and amazing benefits!
For almost 80 years this leading firm has been at the forefront of what they do and has led to them receiving numerous internationally recognized awards and accreditations. They are now looking for you to join their growing finance team as an Accounts Assistant- a fantastic opportunity for a bright spark looking to break into accounts. Alternatively this would be a fantastic role for a second jobber looking for a challenging accounts role.
As the successful Billings Assistant you will:
- Ensuring the prompt and accurate production of all bills, ensuring that they comply with relevant VAT rules and presentational standards
- Assist in the accurate processing of all write-offs of unbillable time and disbursements
- Dealing with any inter-folio transfers
- Preparing soft copy bills and arranging for distribution as directed
- Liaising with fee earners to resolve any queries
- Assist and support with E-Billing process
- Preparing Work in Progress reports and Costs Incurred reports for clients and fee earners
What you’ll need to be our new Accounts Assistant:
- Be of a graduate calibre and ideally have studied a numerate degree
- Excellent arithmetic, written and verbal communication skills are required for liaising with clients, partners and other members of the firm across all levels of the business
- Excellent attention to detail
- Confident manner, organised, persistent, tactful but firm in dealing with senior personnel in both client organisations and the firm.
Not only will you receive a competitive salary but you’ll also be lucky enough to receive: Contributory pension scheme, Annual Season Ticket Loan, life Assurance Scheme, Group Income Protection, discretionary Performance Related Bonus, Travel Insurance, and Flexi Time with the option of taking 8 flexi day’s holiday per year.
If this sounds like the opportunity you’ve been looking for then please don’t hesitate, apply now! You can apply via email on email@example.com or give me a call on 020 8246 4877.