Business Development Manager- Leading International Membership Organisation- Up to £40k per annum + amazing benefits! Realistic OTE £60k-£65k
For over 50 years, this membership organisation have been providing unparalleled advice and guidance to its membership base and pushing the boundaries in their industry. Now happens to be a very exciting time for them as they open a new, subsidiary organisation! As a result they need you to become their new Business Development Manager!
As the successful Business Development Manager you will:
- Grow the reach and client base of the organisation
- Cold call as appropriate within agreed market or geographic areas to ensure a robust pipeline of opportunities.
- Meet potential clients by growing, maintaining, and leveraging your network.
- Set up meetings between with the objective of on boarding new clients
- Plan pitching and new business strategies
- Work with team to develop proposals that speaks to the client’s needs, concerns, and objectives.
- Attend industry functions, such as industry events and conferences
- Present to and consult with mid and senior level management on business pipeline
- Adopt a project management approach with colleagues.
- Track and record activity on supporters and help to close deals to meet these targets.
- Work with marketing to measure the impact and ROI of marketing campaigns
- Ensure that prequalification is established within a timely manner.
To be successful as the new Business Development Manager you will:
- Have 3years+ experience working as a business development manager
- Excellent project management and organisational skills with a strong attention to detail required
- Strong people management skills including the ability to mentor others
- Excellent written communications and presentation skills
- Experienced in developing commercial sales strategies
- Experience in managing and retaining relationships with stakeholders
- Excellent knowledge and understanding of how to write effective business proposals
- Experience working to and exceeding targets
- Experience working in a not for profit / charity desirable
- Salesforce experience a distinct advantage
This is a perfect role for someone who loves a challenge and has a proven track in growing a client-base successfully and lucratively. If you love hitting targets, playing a pivotal role in the success of a business and can think outside the box then this is the perfect role for you! Tehy also offer an awesome benefits package (please ask)!
To apply: I can be reached via email on email@example.com or give me a call on 020 8780 9922. Similar roles can be found on the Crowley Cox LinkedIn page- give us a follow too while you’re there!