Award-winning, high growth financial service tech company have an immediate requirement for a Business Intelligence Analyst to join the dynamic team. You will be a talented and enthusiastic analyst with a strong background in analytics. The ideal candidate will be able to interpret large data sets and provide actionable insights to stakeholders. This is an excellent opportunity for anyone with a passion for analysis to join a small but fast-growing team and effect significant business impact.
- Work with stakeholders to construct models which assess the viability of new pilots or products.
- Performing 'deep-dives' on areas of the business to deliver insights & recommendations.
- Presenting potential actions based on the analysis of data to business owners.
- Producing dashboards based on analysis to display findings and track performance.
- Generating complex reports on demand from senior business owners.
- Educated to degree level or relevant experience.
- Excellent communication skills, both verbal and written.
- Experience of presenting findings to stakeholders & leadership.
- Data-driven mind set.
- Able to manage projects, prioritise tasks and self-motivate.
- Ability and desire to work in a target driven environment.
- Enthusiastic with a "can-do" attitude.
- Knowledge of business workings & processes.
- Passion and willingness to improve knowledge through self-study.
- Highly proficient in Microsoft Excel
- Working knowledge of SQL querying beneficial (Training can be provided)
- Experience with Microsoft Power BI beneficial (Training can be provided)
Salary: £30,000 to £50,000
Benefits: 30 day holiday (up to) pension, healthcare, Childcare vouchers, Season Tickets Loans, Fitness classes, Dry Cleaning and much more!